After Kaizer Chiefs FC management parting ways with Molefi Ntseki, more than five coaches did send their CVs to Kaizer Chiefs FC management with the aim of earning a coaching job in Naturena. Coaches who sent their CVs are, Manqoba Mngqithi who has been reported as a coach who is not happy at Mamelodi Sundowns FC, Pitso Mosimane, Nasredine Nabi who is not happy in Morocco, Lehlohonolo Seema and others.
According to the latest reports, Sekhukhune United has officially signed Lesotho international, Lehlohonolo Seema as a head coach. The former Polokwane City FC was even interviews by Kaizer Chiefs FC management. Adding more on this, Capetown Spurs FC announced former Chiefs head coach Ernest Middendorp as a new head coach.
Apart from that, just yesterday, there were lot of reports suggesting that the newly appointed interim coach Cabin Johnson will be part of a recruiting team that will be looking for a coach that will be appointed as a head coach. However Kaizer Chiefs FC football manager Bobby Motaung has just made a shocking revelation.
Speaking of to the public this week, Motaung confirmed that Cabin Johnson not being appointed as a head coach is not yet ruled out. This means Johnson still stands a chance to be appointed as a coach. Cavin hae played three games, he won one game and lost in two games. Under Johnson, Chiefs lost against Golden Arrows and Orlando Pirates FC, whil he won 3-2 against Capetown Spurs FC.
Kaizer Chiefs FC fans are clear that they want their management to appoint Manqoba Mnqithi or Pitso Mosimane as a head coach, in a replacement of Molefi Ntseki. Some fans are saying Chiefs won’t afford to pay Pitso Mosimane. Calvary Best of Chiefs page admin commented and denied that Chiefs won’t afford Pitso. Here is what he said;
• I always laugh when I hear that nonsense but let me break it down for people with that mentality.
• Chiefs is loaded bafethu! That’s a Multimillion dollar ran institution! Vodacom alone sponsor Chiefs with R100 Million every season, there’s Toyota and recently extended their sponsorship deal to sleeve sponsor.. meaning it’s also +/- R100 Million, there’s Kaelo, Supersport, Medshield, TogoSun, league grant, ticket sales, merchandise (selling jerseys), TV rights percentage..etc… I won’t finish all the sponsors Chiefs have but they’re many! We’re actually leading in sponsorships! So no ways Chiefs can’t afford Pitso!
• The reasons I think Chiefs can’t hire Pitso is that they’d have to spend more on players than before coz Jingles don’t compromise quality. Other one is that Pitso wants to run everything by himself or having highly qualified people around him with pedigree. Meaning even our management would be required to make adjustments in the board & comprise some family members. Such as our Sporting director would have to shift coz I doubt Pitso would want an SD with no experience. He wants the best, and that wouldn’t work with the family of our Club.
• Positions occupied by family friends would have to be cleaned as well! Such as Muzi Maluleke, the fitness trainer, Aubrey Mathibe goalkeeper coach with a 2 weeks certificate, Dillon Sheppard, Sibeko as a team manager maybe..etc Pitso only wants to work with winners, and looking at all these ppl I mentioned, who’s a winner amongst them ? Zero!
• Bringing Pitso would change a Looooot of things, not as we take it lightly. Yes we’d be happy as supporters but I can’t say the same about the board of directors (family) we have. Also Chiefs is playing safe bcs if Pitso comes with 6 people & don’t win, Chiefs would payout at least R20 million+ for termination of their contracts which would bankrupt the club. But saying Chiefs can’t afford Pitso is a joke of a century coz even Pitso himself said Chiefs can afford him! Two parties negotiate guys & they understand there’s huge difference between dollar & rand.
In case you missed this article that was shared 2 weeks ago, read below;
Former Kaizer Chiefs FC winger and current Idiski TV analyser, Junior Khanye, is well known by criticising the way Kaizer Chiefs FC management, players and coaches do things. However, since the appointment of Cavin Johnson, Khanye seem to be having a soft spot for Chiefs in his hearts.
First of all, Chiefs won against Capetown Spurs this week and he is rarely known for not giving Chiefs a credit. He analysed Wednesday game, and mentioned how Chiefs improved. He said he sees some improvements in Kaizer Chiefs FC team, he also gave credit to Edson Castillo by telling how he scored a beautiful header. However, he said the coach was let down by deffenders, for letting two goals in the their own net.
When it comes to tomorrow’s clash against Orlando Pirates FC, Khanye predicted his score. He said Chiefs will win 2-1. He also predicted or chose his preferred line up. He are the players he wants to see them in the field.
In other news, Nkosingphile Ngcobo did not get minutes in the field of play under r the head coach Molefi Ntseki. Kaizer Chiefs FC fans were criticising Ntseki for not giving the youngster a chance to show case his talent. However, it has finally been confirmed officially that what was the reason why Ngcobo was not playing.
According to Cavin Johnson, Nkosingphile Ngcobo was still recovering from a five months injury. This simply means Ngcobo was injured, that is the reason why he was not playing.
In other news, our analyser Senzo Sambo, has commented about the Chiefs midfielder issues. Here is what he said.
“Kaizer Chiefs inability to rotate and retain the ball shows. Once again let me try to explain a few things.
“Kaizer Chiefs lacks calma,pausa and better ball rotation, something that we tried to improve on yesterday only because of 1 player. Nkosingphile Ngcobo is talent those who saw will tell you he plays exactly like Allende and even better, despite his touches and passes mina i was watching his movement in the pockets always providing that option for player’s to pass him inbetween the lines.
“If you saw yesterday in the first half and even first 15 minutes of second half, every movement went through the Midfield there was no bypass why? Because Nkosingphile Ngcobo dropped back in the build up phase to help us beat the counter press and secondary pressing, when we were building up Castillo was actually going high allowing Mshini to come get the ball.
“There were instances where Kaizer Chiefs was attacking, but Mshini calmed the game and brought that pausa, and we moved the ball arround and his ability to protect the ball and beat the press is amazing.
“When you are able to have that pausa and calma, you allow your player’s to catch a little bit of breath as you rotate the ball, this helps you get the opponents attack and Midfield to be tired, and by the time they get the ball back they don’t have enough stamina to attack with explosiveness whole your team will have stamina and quickly counter press and win the ball.
“But if in every attack you want to run at the opponent, then you are exposing yourselves to tiredness, and when you are tired they will deal with you with counter attacks. If you saw last 20 minutes after Mshini was subbed, you could literally see Edmilson Dove,Frosler and Maart tired because there was no more retention and calma, the ball kept on bypassing the midfield with Mdantsane losing ball position and we got overrun.
“Nkosingphile Ngcobo is key and player’s like him are rare, Sundowns had to pay R52 Million to get something closer to that, Barcelona dominated world football because they had a player like that in Xavi. Once Kaizer Chiefs learns to retain the ball possession,rotate it a little bit better they will manage to gain control and score more goals. Even Pirates lack a player that can give them thatx hence they can’t manage a lead.
“Ask yourself why it’s hard to score against Sundowns when they are leading, it’s because they move the ball around getting you tired, by the time you back ball possession you are tired to have the speed for a counter attack.”