Most Kaizer Chiefs FC fans are currently not happy with the newly appointed head coach Molefi Ntseki. Some are already giving Chiefs management a pressure as they want him sacked as soon as yesterday. However, there is a fan’s favourite coach, who might be appointed as a head coach if Ntseki fails to deliver in coming days.
According to reports, Kaizer Chiefs FC will appoint Cavin Jonson as a head coach, to replace Molefi Ntseki. As a reminder, Jonson was appointed as Kaizer Chiefs FC head of development and scout. This means he will be appointed if Ntseki fails to deliver.
Kaizer Chiefs FC failed to reach MTN 8 final after losing 2-1 on the MTN 8 second leg clash two weeks ago. It’s believed that the referee Luxolo Badi robbed Chiefs.
Here is what you must read regarding Luxolo Badi and the poor refereeing.
• After I got this information, we thought we should share it with you, faithfully readers.
LUXOLO BADI IS NOT SUSPENDED. and Never ever sign petitions again against the referees because you’re wasting your time ! Your petition didn’t work, and it will never work.
• In SA, there’s referees board/review committee. They review referees performances (wrong/right decisions) & they meet every Tuesday at SAFA house to decide or give the ratings on Referees.
• This is how the ratings in Referees work: Let’s say all the referees are sitting on 5 points and they take charge of the matches on weekends. Based on the number of good crucial decisions he made, he gets rewarded with more points, maybe sits on 7. But if made wrong decisions, there’s a minus(-) points decrease to 4.
• How does does this help: When going to bigger matches like Soweto derby, SAFA deploy a Referee with more points than anyone(more ratings) because it means he gets most of his decisions correct than the others. With small matches, any referee can go there. No problems.
• Back to Luxolo Badi, He’s not suspended he just got his points on minus and shockingly, Luxolo Badi asked for a leave from SAFa. Started on the 1st of October because he is studying and he’s writing exams. The statement “suspended” was to close Kaizer Chiefs supporters mouths.
• After exams, He will go for a week or two referees rehabilitation! Just to keep him away from your eyes. He will be doing more refereeing job & studying more about refereeing and he will continue getting paid! There’s no suspension here I just thought I should let you. I got this from my sources.
• So it’s better to be educated about these things, referees don’t get suspended here in SA but they go for rehabilitation. Which is the same as they’re working.
“Luxolo Badi suspended after failing to reward Kaizer Chiefs a penalty” is nonsense! there’s no such. Even if there was, he wasn’t gonna be suspended for failing to give Chiefs a penalty, but it was gonna be for him failing to apply FIFA rules. Be careful, they’re trying to drive narratives using Chiefs name and I hate it.