Kaizer Chiefs FC is still looking for a new coach as a replacement of head coach Molefi Ntseki after parting ways with Chiefs few weeks ago. Many coaches including too coaches have been sending their CVs to Chiefs with the aim of winning a head coach position.
According to Rob Moore (Benni’s agent) Benni McCarthy is willing to leave Manchester United to come coach Kaizer Chiefs, even though Kaizer Chiefs did not approach him
McCarthy and his agent Rob Moore sat down, discussed and came up with a decision. As we speak, McCarthy’s CV has already been submitted to Naturena village bcs Benni feels fit for Chiefs demanding Job.
In other news, just last week, there were lot of reports suggesting that the newly appointed interim coach Cabin Johnson will be part of a recruiting team that will be looking for a coach that will be appointed as a head coach. However Kaizer Chiefs FC football manager Bobby Motaung has just made a shocking revelation.
Speaking of to the public this week, Motaung confirmed that Cabin Johnson not being appointed as a head coach is not yet ruled out. This means Johnson still stands a chance to be appointed as a coach. Cavin hae played three games, he won one game and lost in two games. Under Johnson, Chiefs lost against Golden Arrows and Orlando Pirates FC, whil he won 3-2 against Capetown Spurs FC.
Kaizer Chiefs FC fans are clear that they want their management to appoint Manqoba Mnqithi or Pitso Mosimane as a head coach, in a replacement of Molefi Ntseki. Some fans are saying Chiefs won’t afford to pay Pitso Mosimane. Calvary Best of Chiefs page admin commented and denied that Chiefs won’t afford Pitso. Here is what he said;
• I always laugh when I hear that nonsense but let me break it down for people with that mentality.
• Chiefs is loaded bafethu! That’s a Multimillion dollar ran institution! Vodacom alone sponsor Chiefs with R100 Million every season, there’s Toyota and recently extended their sponsorship deal to sleeve sponsor.. meaning it’s also +/- R100 Million, there’s Kaelo, Supersport, Medshield, TogoSun, league grant, ticket sales, merchandise (selling jerseys), TV rights percentage..etc… I won’t finish all the sponsors Chiefs have but they’re many! We’re actually leading in sponsorships! So no ways Chiefs can’t afford Pitso!
• The reasons I think Chiefs can’t hire Pitso is that they’d have to spend more on players than before coz Jingles don’t compromise quality. Other one is that Pitso wants to run everything by himself or having highly qualified people around him with pedigree. Meaning even our management would be required to make adjustments in the board & comprise some family members. Such as our Sporting director would have to shift coz I doubt Pitso would want an SD with no experience. He wants the best, and that wouldn’t work with the family of our Club.
• Positions occupied by family friends would have to be cleaned as well! Such as Muzi Maluleke, the fitness trainer, Aubrey Mathibe goalkeeper coach with a 2 weeks certificate, Dillon Sheppard, Sibeko as a team manager maybe..etc Pitso only wants to work with winners, and looking at all these ppl I mentioned, who’s a winner amongst them ? Zero!
• Bringing Pitso would change a Looooot of things, not as we take it lightly. Yes we’d be happy as supporters but I can’t say the same about the board of directors (family) we have. Also Chiefs is playing safe bcs if Pitso comes with 6 people & don’t win, Chiefs would payout at least R20 million+ for termination of their contracts which would bankrupt the club. But saying Chiefs can’t afford Pitso is a joke of a century coz even Pitso himself said Chiefs can afford him! Two parties negotiate guys & they understand there’s huge difference between dollar & rand.