Sibongiseni Mthethwa’s game has been analysed by one of the best analysers in the country known by Calvary Best of Chiefs. Here is what he says about Mthethwa since arriving at Chiefs;
• I’m just watching & analysing matches OX played ever since he arrived.
• We need to be patient with him shame 🤞the day he adjusts fully, he’ll become a beast. Players don’t just get it right immediately.
• But the positives, I like how he’s able to play in the pockets and tight spaces! He’s very good with that actually it’s not a norm seeing an Anchor being able to play so well in pockets, No.10s are the ones who’re expected to do such.
• His ability to recover the balls is not even what we should discuss because he’s good at it and it’s what he was fetched for.
• Him being able to play such nice short passes in tight spaces makes him a player that’s exciting to have. However, I’d love coaches to help & improve him more in ball advancing. He needs to be a bit faster in order to advance the ball to higher position of the pitch and influence some attacks.
• He’s new in the team, I won’t blame him.. I strongly believe he’ll improve. I’d love to see him making more forward passes. Morden DMs initiate play & launch attacks by opening the field wide with switching the balls, Surprising Chipping of the balls for strikers & just quick thinking. The guy is very good with winning us possession but maybe not too fast to use the ball in a positive way. I’d love him to be a bit faster than he is so as to not delay our attack.
• Overall, He’s a beast ! And I like him … As I’m watching now I’m surprised by the way he’s so able to play in tight spaces & penetrate the pockets. That’s amazing.
What are your thoughts please?