Things are looking very bad ahead of Kaizer Chiefs FC’s game in Nedbank Cup quarter finals clash against Royal AM.
There are five Kaizer Chiefs FC key players that will possibly miss the Nedbank cup game on the sixteenth April this year. In as much as Kaizer Chiefs FC opponents players always get reds cards, Chiefs players are also getting booked, left, right and center, and that make things look bad.
Kaizer Chiefs FC five players will miss their Nedbank cup game if the get yellow cards this weekend when their side face Marumo Gallants on the league clash. Kaizer Chiefs FC players that might be in danger are;
1. Brandon Petersen.
2. Kgaogelo Sekgota.
3. Siyethemba Sithebe.
4. Caleb Bimenyimana.
5. Zitha Kwinika.
All players mentioned above are on three yellow cards, if they get the fourth cards, they will be sidelined due to suspension.
1. Brandon Petersen has been a starter of Kaizer Chiefs FC in many games this season. He has managed to keep some cleansheets, and conceded in other games. Arthur Zwane is selecting him ahead of Itumeleng Khune, Bruce Bvuma and Bontle Molefe. Khune was on the bench on the previous game. While some games before last game, Bvuma was sitting on the bench.
2. Kgaogelo Sekgota was available against Stellenbosch FC even though he started on the bench. He got a chance of getting three minutes after missing three Chiefs game due to personal issues. He was on the right side, after being subbed on in late minutes.
3. Siyathemba Sithebe, is one of Kaizer Chiefs FC players who has started many games than others. He is playing as a number six. He was given a chance after Samkelo Zwane failing on that position. Zwane was replacing Njabulo Blom who went to overseas. However, Samkelo performed very well as a number eight after replacing Yuserf Mart who was suspended due to too many bookings.
4. Caleb Bimenyimana, is a Kaizer Chiefs FC leading top goalscorer with seven goals. He has scored four penalties and three open play goals. He was starting games at the begining of the season, however, the arrival of Christian Saile are making things difficult for him. Ashely Du Preez and Christian Saile are starting ahead of him.
5. Zitha Kwinika, is one of the deffenders with the most league appearances, he is also on a third booking, he is also set to miss the Nedbank cup game even though he was on the bench against Stellenbosch FC on Saturday.
Leave a Reply