After Kaizer Chiefs FC failing to make it to MTN 8 finals, the shocking discovery has been found on how Mamelodi Sundowns FC have been winning games since the start of the season.
According to Whistler Blower Media, here is how Mamelodi Sundowns won 5 games out of 7 their games with referees’ favours:
1. When they play against Sekhukhune United, the Sundowns’ player pushed Sekhukhune’s player and that led to a force land on Sundowns’ player. Sundowns’ got a freekick and Sukhukhune’s player was sent off. According to the rules of game Sekhukhune was supposed to be given a foul for push, and Sekhukhune’s player wasn’t supposed to be sent off because there was no intention to injure the opponent.
2. When they play against Kaizer Chiefs in the league match, Shalulile got a ball in an offside position, he made and assist, and Sundowns got a lead. Later Shalulile wrestled Ditlhokwe inside the box, and a penalty wasn’t given in favour of Chiefs.
3. When they play Chippa, the ball hit the arm of Chippa’s player at its natural position, the referee gave it as a hand ball in favour of Sundowns, and Sundowns got a lead.
b) In a same match, Luvuyo Mamela dribbled Mvala who was the last man on the defensive line of Sundowns, and Mvala badly tackled him with no intention of playing the ball; denying Mamela goal scoring opportunity, and the referee didn’t give Mvala a red card.
4. When they play against Polokwane City, Boutouil badly tacked Polokwane City player with no intention to play the ball but to injure the player, and the red card wasn’t not given.
5. They played Orlando Pirates and they were given a faked penalty, they scored. Williams tackled Lepasa who had an opportunity to get an equaliser for Pirates, and the red card wasn’t not given.
NB: in total Sundowns play 7 league games and they only won 2 games against Golden Arrows and Richards Bay fair and square.
6. In MTN8 against Swallows and they scored a winning goal from offside position.
7. They played Chiefs last Saturday, Castillo was pulled by Teboho Mokwena inside the box. There was no penalty given. Mdantsane was was kicked by Thapelo Maseko inside the box. There was no penalty given.
In seven matches that Sundowns won, they only won two fair and square.