There are some bad news regarding South African economy after what Lesotho is currently doing. One of the biggest stadiums in Lesotho named Setsoto stadium was announced among other different stadiums in Africa as a stadium that is not meeting CAF requirements to host international football games.
Lesotho Football Association then later decided to host their international games in South Africa, especially in Nobsenville stadium. LeFA secretary general Mr Mokhosi Mohapi, used to confirm that by hosting their home games in South Africa, they are paying around R2 000 000.00. This is positive to Msanzi’s economy that is brought because of football.
However, Lesotho’s government has started improving Setsoto stadium so that thy can start hosting their games in their country and stop loosing millios. This mean SA will no longer receive their package.
Lesotho will host Benin in Moses Mabhida stadium in Tuesday in a 2026 world cup qualifies.
Apart from that, in other news, everyone knows that most of Kaizer Chiefs FC supporters want Pitso Mosimane to be hired by Chiefs management. Amakhosi fans believe that Mosimane is the best candidate to replace Molefi Ntseki, who coached Kaizer Chiefs FC only four months. Pitso has left records to his previous teams he coached, Mamelodi Sundowns FC and A Ahly to mention. However, everything that has an advantages, aso has disadvantages.
On this article, we have covered what might be an advantage to Kaizer Chiefs Football Club, if the management reach an agreement. According to Calvary Best of Chiefs, he are Pitso advantages;
• So I read almost all the comments when I post something. And I really do take some people’s opinions who engage with respect and think on them.
• Even though I don’t remember his name, but there’s a brother here who mentioned something very profound in supporting his opinion that He doesn’t want Pitso Mosimane at Chiefs.
• It was a very short comment but I had to think about it very wide this brother says the reason he doesn’t want Pitso is that he is a moving coach. Meaning Pitso would give us quick fix, win trophies for a season or two then he’s gone.
• This brother was somehow right you know let’s think about it. If he comes for 1/2 seasons then leave because his name is in demand all over the world now. He’d leave us with a job to re-start the building again because there would be no one left as he comes with all his team of +/- 6 people and that’s dangerous for Kaizer Chiefs.
• We need a coach who’ll be like Pep Guardiola at Man City. The man is Quality, been delivering but he’s not really excited about moving around. He prefers continuing with the team, enjoy his success, do adjustments there and there but still with the club. I think that’s what we need. We need a foundation that’s gonna run for at least a decade not someone who’ll come and leave with a crisis of re-building again, which might take another 10 years.
• Maybe we need Pitso, maybe we don’t. There are a lot of quality coaches in Europe who’re willing to come to Africa and have a life this side. If we get them, maybe be lucky and succeed, I think they’d stay longer and continue running the team, link Senior with the development players and take us to another level.
I got these thoughts from the comments of yesterday’s post. ️What do you guys think? Short success? Or longer one?
The analysis end!